DENMARK: Danisco sells marmalade business
Danisco has concluded an agreement with DDG-Holding in Vejle, Denmark, for the takeover of Danisco Foods´ business in Tårs, Northern Jutland. The product portfolio of this business includes marmalade, fruit-based desserts, fruit sauces as well as plant-based cream marketed under the brand names of Skælskør Frugtplantage™ and Vendelbo. The sale price, which is satisfactory to both Danisco and DDG-Holding, will not be disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target