DENMARK: Danisco signs licence agreement with Dutch university
Danish foor ingredients giant Danisco has signed a licence agreement with Dutch Plant Research International (PRI) whereby Danisco will receive rights to use PRI´s technology for the development and production of new flavour products. The licensed technology is a product of PRI´s advanced plant metabolomics platform. As part of this agreement, Danisco and PRI will undertake a joint project to further evaluate and commercialise the technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid