DENMARK: Danisco takeover of Perlarom receives approval
Ingredients giant Danisco has received all the necessary approvals from public authorities for the go-ahead of its acquisition of flavour house Perlarom. The acquisition was finalised on Wednesday. Perlarom´s headquarters are located in the Belgian town of Louvain-la-Neuve and will also be Danisco´s future European flavour headquarters. The global flavour headquarters are situated north of London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week