DENMARK: Danisco takeover of Perlarom receives approval
Ingredients giant Danisco has received all the necessary approvals from public authorities for the go-ahead of its acquisition of flavour house Perlarom. The acquisition was finalised on Wednesday. Perlarom´s headquarters are located in the Belgian town of Louvain-la-Neuve and will also be Danisco´s future European flavour headquarters. The global flavour headquarters are situated north of London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund