DENMARK: Danisco targets private investors
Food ingredients giant Danisco is now directly addressing private investors with its new Danish-language website. CEO Alf Duch-Pedersen says this initiative has been taken to achieve a more liquid share: "A fairly good trading volume is of key importance for achieving the right pricing. And we aim to boost private investors´ trading in Danisco shares in times like the present where institutional investors tend to decrease their portfolio of Danish shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti