DENMARK: Danisco targets private investors
Food ingredients giant Danisco is now directly addressing private investors with its new Danish-language website. CEO Alf Duch-Pedersen says this initiative has been taken to achieve a more liquid share: "A fairly good trading volume is of key importance for achieving the right pricing. And we aim to boost private investors´ trading in Danisco shares in times like the present where institutional investors tend to decrease their portfolio of Danish shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery