DENMARK: Danisco targets private investors
Food ingredients giant Danisco is now directly addressing private investors with its new Danish-language website. CEO Alf Duch-Pedersen says this initiative has been taken to achieve a more liquid share: "A fairly good trading volume is of key importance for achieving the right pricing. And we aim to boost private investors´ trading in Danisco shares in times like the present where institutional investors tend to decrease their portfolio of Danish shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife