INDIA: Danisco to buy out Indian partner
Danisco is to buy out its Indian partner, Shiv Jatia's 24% stake in their joint venture Danisco Ingredients India (DII). Indian government has given formal approval with Danisco estimating DII's requirement at a further US$4.8m. The DII, which makes food flavours and intermediates for confectionery and drinks at its facility outside Delhi, ran up losses of US$1.1m in the last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry