DENMARK: Danisco Venture invests in DTU Invest
Danisco Venture and six other Danish companies with internal venture departments have made a commitment to each invest DKK 10 million in DTU Invest. The company has been formed by the DTU (the Technical University of Denmark), the Danish Technological Institute and the Danish Science Park, Hørsholm, and it has an overriding goal to ensure that ideas, patents and projects from DTU Invest and others serve as building blocks for new business. Procuring contacts and contributing venture capital are essential elements in this process. Some of the key areas for DTU Invest are biotechnology and foods. The three founding organisations combined will invest DKK 15 million so that the overall capital infusion will total DKK 85 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK