DENMARK: Danisco Venture makes strategic investment in WellGen
Danisco Venture has made a strategic investment in the US start-up company WellGen Inc. The New Jersey-based company is developing proprietary disease prevention products for the human food, pet-food, dietary supplement, and human therapeutic markets. WellGen´s biotechnology-based technical platform is screening the effect of food and related substances on the expression of genes associated with human disease. WellGen is developing proprietary substances that, if successful, will contribute to reducing the risk of certain types of cancer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill