DENMARK: Danisco Venture makes strategic investment in WellGen
Danisco Venture has made a strategic investment in the US start-up company WellGen Inc. The New Jersey-based company is developing proprietary disease prevention products for the human food, pet-food, dietary supplement, and human therapeutic markets. WellGen´s biotechnology-based technical platform is screening the effect of food and related substances on the expression of genes associated with human disease. WellGen is developing proprietary substances that, if successful, will contribute to reducing the risk of certain types of cancer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action