SWEDEN: Danisco's sugar production 2001
This year's second field samples of beets made on 3 September in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Finland and Lithuania showed the following results: Tonnes beet per % sugar in beet Tonnes sugar per ha ha Denmark 58.7 (50.0) 14.9 (16.5) 8.77 (8.27) Sweden 52.7 (42.5) 14.9 (16.3) 7.87 (6.93) Germany 56.7 (55.4) 15.0 (15.8) 8.51 (8.80) Finland 35.9 (31.2) 14.7 (15.6) 5.27 (4.85) Lithuania 43.0 (35.3) 13.7 (15.0) 5.91 (5.28) The average of the last five years is shown in brackets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report