SWEDEN: Danisco's sugar production 2001
This year's second field samples of beets made on 3 September in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Finland and Lithuania showed the following results: Tonnes beet per % sugar in beet Tonnes sugar per ha ha Denmark 58.7 (50.0) 14.9 (16.5) 8.77 (8.27) Sweden 52.7 (42.5) 14.9 (16.3) 7.87 (6.93) Germany 56.7 (55.4) 15.0 (15.8) 8.51 (8.80) Finland 35.9 (31.2) 14.7 (15.6) 5.27 (4.85) Lithuania 43.0 (35.3) 13.7 (15.0) 5.91 (5.28) The average of the last five years is shown in brackets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin