DENMARK: Danish agriculture minister launches organic food campaign
The Danish Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Mariann Fischer Boel, has launched a nationwide campaign to promote organic food products in Denmark. A total of DKr5.0m (US$0.79m) will be invested in the campaign, which will be backed by the Danish agriculture council Landbrugsraadet, the Danish Consumers Council and the Danish Organic Food Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre