DENMARK: Danish agriculture minister launches organic food campaign
The Danish Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Mariann Fischer Boel, has launched a nationwide campaign to promote organic food products in Denmark. A total of DKr5.0m (US$0.79m) will be invested in the campaign, which will be backed by the Danish agriculture council Landbrugsraadet, the Danish Consumers Council and the Danish Organic Food Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea