DENMARK: Danish agriculture minister launches organic food campaign
The Danish Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Mariann Fischer Boel, has launched a nationwide campaign to promote organic food products in Denmark. A total of DKr5.0m (US$0.79m) will be invested in the campaign, which will be backed by the Danish agriculture council Landbrugsraadet, the Danish Consumers Council and the Danish Organic Food Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail