DENMARK: Danish Crown to produce more pork, create jobs
Danish meat processor Danish Crown said it will increase its pork output and create 200 new jobs. Danish Crown will butcher an additional 12,000 pigs at its Grindsted division, according to the Ritzau news agency. Nearly a quarter of the 200 new positions have already been filled, while the rest will be filled later this year. It is reported that many of the jobs have gone to immigrants and refugees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill