DENMARK: Danish Crown to produce more pork, create jobs
Danish meat processor Danish Crown said it will increase its pork output and create 200 new jobs. Danish Crown will butcher an additional 12,000 pigs at its Grindsted division, according to the Ritzau news agency. Nearly a quarter of the 200 new positions have already been filled, while the rest will be filled later this year. It is reported that many of the jobs have gone to immigrants and refugees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast