EU/DENMARK: Danish Crown/Steff-Houlberg merger reviewed by Danish competition authority
Consideration of the proposed merger between Danish slaughterhouses Danish Crown and Steff-Houlberg has been referred to the Danish competition authority. After a preliminary review, the European Commission referred the consideration onto the Danish competition authority because it decided that the deal would primarily affect the Danish market, where the companies are the two largest pork meat competitors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry