DENMARK: Danish fastfood chicken chain plans Nordic expansion
Danish-controlled Norwegian company Picnic Holding said it is planning a rapid Nordic expansion with its Chester Fried Chicken concept during the first half of this year. Picnic Holding, which holds the franchaise rights to Chester Fried Chicken in the Nordic and Baltic countries, said it would start operations in Sweden, Denmark and Finland during this spring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project