FRANCE: Danone announces Q3 sales increases
French food giant Danone has announced that its Q3 like-for-like sales were up 7.8%, leading to a 5.3% growth for the first nine months of 2002. Year-to-date consolidated sales amounted to €10.467bn (US$10.183bn), compared to €11.012bn for the same period in 2001, decreasing by 4.9% on an historical basis. Changes in exchange rates had a negative impact of 5.2% while the scope of consolidation negatively impacted sales by 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units