FRANCE: Danone announces Q3 sales increases
French food giant Danone has announced that its Q3 like-for-like sales were up 7.8%, leading to a 5.3% growth for the first nine months of 2002. Year-to-date consolidated sales amounted to €10.467bn (US$10.183bn), compared to €11.012bn for the same period in 2001, decreasing by 4.9% on an historical basis. Changes in exchange rates had a negative impact of 5.2% while the scope of consolidation negatively impacted sales by 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch