FRANCE: Danone challenged on job losses, speculation on source of leaked memo
Mayors of towns in which Danone factories threatened with closure are located, meet with Franck Riboud, the CEO of the French dairy, biscuit and water group, in Paris today (Thursday). Following intense press speculation after a memo was leaked suggesting that 3000 jobs would be lost, Danone management has so far failed to clarify the group's intentions over planned restructuring. The story has been followed closely by just-food.com - click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units