FRANCE: Danone challenged on job losses, speculation on source of leaked memo
Mayors of towns in which Danone factories threatened with closure are located, meet with Franck Riboud, the CEO of the French dairy, biscuit and water group, in Paris today (Thursday). Following intense press speculation after a memo was leaked suggesting that 3000 jobs would be lost, Danone management has so far failed to clarify the group's intentions over planned restructuring. The story has been followed closely by just-food.com - click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti