RUSSIA: Danone dairy output in Russia up
According to Russia's Prime Tass, French giant Danone 's Russian subsidiary doubled its 2001 dairy output in Russia to 50,000 tones. James Dwier, the company's director for Russia, said they had plans to further increase output by 60% during 2002. Danone owns two factories in Russia, one in the city of Chekhov in the Moscow region and another in the city of Tolyatti in the Samara region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk