FRANCE/RUSSIA: Danone dairy subsidiary gains €7.8m from EBRD
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is to lend €7.8m to help set up an innovative programme to increase quality yoghurt production in Russia. The money will be used to improve milk supplies to the Russian dairy arm of the Danone Group, which an EBRD statement said had been suffering from "the lack of sufficient fresh quality milk in Russia." Funds will be given to Danone and Russia's Small Business Credit Bank, which will be lent on to dairy producers, enabling them to buy or lease new equipment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant