FRANCE: Danone denies Mead Johnson talks
It was reported yesterday (29 September) that Danone had brought in investment bank Lazard to work on a possible bid for Mead Johnson Nutrition, said to be worth around US$12bn, which would create the world's largest producer of baby milk formula.
"In response to market rumours reported by the media and on Mead Johnson, Danone wishes to clarify the following: there is currently no discussion between Danone and Mead Johnson. Nor has Danone committed any advisor or bank to advise on this subject," the French food and bottled waters group said.
Stevia sweetener maker PureCircle today (22 March) reported rising half-year sales and earnings as the company's client base continues to grow....
A wage dispute which has seen Danone's 14 French dairy plants hit by strike action over the past two days appeared to be moving towards a settlement this evening (10 March) following an improved offer...
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review