Danone eyes foodservice with latest launch in Spain
Danone targets foodservice in Spain
Danone has developed a product for Spain's foodservice sector, the first time it has created a line specifically for the channel in the country, the company said.
The French dairy group said the Danone Pro yoghurt could be used by hotels and restaurants as "the basis for healthy desserts"
The yoghurt is sold in a 960 gram doypack. Danone said the packaging "contrasts to the higher volumes commonly offered to the channel" and is being used to cut waste and help hygiene. The packaging also gives chefs the ability to apply the yoghurt with "precision", in a similar way to a pastry bag, Danone said.
The yoghurt is the latest product Danone has launched in Spain this year. In May, Danone introduced Actimel Pro-Vital in Spain, a product the company claimed helps promote physical and mental vitality and combat fatigue.
Canadean's "Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compan...
Danone SA is looking to continue providing strong innovation, including the launching of new products and the expansion of customer niches, as well as increasing the consumption occasions of its produ...
The world’s largest yoghurt producer, Danone, benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, and also has a strong presence in other dairy categories. In baby food, it ranks second global...
Danone is set to focus on manufacturing products with higher added value....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report