FRANCE: DANONE GROUP 2000 1st Semester DANONE Group confirms its vigorous rise in sales , in operating margin and in earnings per share (+17.9% excluding disposal)
The board of directors of Groupe DANONE (NYSE: DA), meeting on September 13, 2000 under the presidency of Mr Franck Riboud, have examined the 2000 1st semester figures. These confirm provisional results announced on July 26th. These figures
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods