FRANCE: DANONE GROUP 2000 1st Semester DANONE Group confirms its vigorous rise in sales , in operating margin and in earnings per share (+17.9% excluding disposal)
The board of directors of Groupe DANONE (NYSE: DA), meeting on September 13, 2000 under the presidency of Mr Franck Riboud, have examined the 2000 1st semester figures. These confirm provisional results announced on July 26th. These figures
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO