FRANCE: DANONE GROUP 2000 1st Semester DANONE Group confirms its vigorous rise in sales , in operating margin and in earnings per share (+17.9% excluding disposal)
The board of directors of Groupe DANONE (NYSE: DA), meeting on September 13, 2000 under the presidency of Mr Franck Riboud, have examined the 2000 1st semester figures. These confirm provisional results announced on July 26th. These figures
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China