FRANCE: DANONE GROUP 2000 1st Semester DANONE Group confirms its vigorous rise in sales , in operating margin and in earnings per share (+17.9% excluding disposal)
The board of directors of Groupe DANONE (NYSE: DA), meeting on September 13, 2000 under the presidency of Mr Franck Riboud, have examined the 2000 1st semester figures. These confirm provisional results announced on July 26th. These figures
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre