FRANCE: DANONE Group, VALORIS, CVC Capital Partners And GIMV Launch the Incubator 'CHRYSALEAD'
DANONE Group, VALORIS and the two European private equity investors -- CVC Capital Partners and GIMV -- have created "CHRYSALEAD", a EUR 58 million Internet incubation fund.Drawing on the complementary competencies of an industrial group, a specialist in new technologies and two financial investors, "CHRYSALEAD" will be an incubator of a different kind where entrepreneurs will be at the service of entrepreneurs. "CHRYSALEAD" will invest at an early stage in the life of its portfolio companies, each company immediately benefiting from managerial and technical
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK