TURKEY: Danone launches three new products on Turkish market
DanoneSa, the Turkish arm of French food giant Danone, has revealed that it has launched three new products on the local market. The dairy products and bottled water producer established in 1997 as a joint venture Turkish industrial conglomerate Sabanci Holding and Danone, recently presented its new range of flavoured yoghurts at a special show. The range includes vanilla, lemon and hazelnut flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid