TURKEY: Danone launches three new products on Turkish market
DanoneSa, the Turkish arm of French food giant Danone, has revealed that it has launched three new products on the local market. The dairy products and bottled water producer established in 1997 as a joint venture Turkish industrial conglomerate Sabanci Holding and Danone, recently presented its new range of flavoured yoghurts at a special show. The range includes vanilla, lemon and hazelnut flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast