TURKEY: Danone launches three new products on Turkish market
DanoneSa, the Turkish arm of French food giant Danone, has revealed that it has launched three new products on the local market. The dairy products and bottled water producer established in 1997 as a joint venture Turkish industrial conglomerate Sabanci Holding and Danone, recently presented its new range of flavoured yoghurts at a special show. The range includes vanilla, lemon and hazelnut flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods