BULGARIA: Danone launches yoghurts for men
Danone for Men is a line of drinkable and spoonable yoghurts
Danone has launched a range of dairy products in Bulgaria targeted at male consumers.
Danone for Men is a line of products including drinkable and spoonable yoghurts containing 5% fat and lactic acid. The products have been developed and tailored entirely to the tastes, preferences and needs of men, the French dairy giant said.
The packaging has a "sleek and elegant" black square design. Variants include peach and nut flavours.
Earlier this week, US firm Powerful Men said it is in the process of securing listings in the UK and Ireland for its Powerful Yogurt brand, which is targeted at male consumers. The product was first launched in the US last year.
Last year surprised commentators with the relatively subdued levels of M&A in the food sector. While 2013 did include the largest ever food industry deal by value - the move to take Heinz private - th...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund