FRANCE: Danone reports 2002 like-for-like sales growth of 6%
French food giant Danone has reported a 1.18% decline in 2002 operating profit to €1.59bn (US$1.72bn) on sales down 6.3% to €13.56bn. Danone also said, however, that like-for-like sales growth was 6% in 2002 and that it had reduced its net debt to €2.27bn from €4.83bn in 2001. Net profit increased to €1.28bn, after one-off charges had driven it down to €132m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund