FRANCE: Danone reports EPS growth target reached for H2 (+10.4%)
French food giant Danone has reported that like for like net sales growth in its fiscal 2001 was up 5.1%, while there was a solid increase in operating margin from 10.8% to 11.1%, in line with the group's targets. Due to the positive dynamic of the operating result, net profit (excluding exceptional one-time items) grew 8.3% to €780m in 2001. Exceptional one-time items, in line with Danone's initial announcements, include €236m (before tax) for the Biscuits restructuring and €475m for an impairment to the Galbani's goodwill linked with the divestment projects contemplated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report