FRANCE: Danone reports EPS growth target reached for H2 (+10.4%)
French food giant Danone has reported that like for like net sales growth in its fiscal 2001 was up 5.1%, while there was a solid increase in operating margin from 10.8% to 11.1%, in line with the group's targets. Due to the positive dynamic of the operating result, net profit (excluding exceptional one-time items) grew 8.3% to €780m in 2001. Exceptional one-time items, in line with Danone's initial announcements, include €236m (before tax) for the Biscuits restructuring and €475m for an impairment to the Galbani's goodwill linked with the divestment projects contemplated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK