FRANCE: Danone reshuffles executive team
Thomas Kunz and Rafaël Pamias Romero will start their new roles on 1 October
French diary giant Danone has appointed two senior executives to its dairy products business.
Thomas Kunz has been named executive vice president of fresh dairy products. Kunz, 54, had served as executive vice president of the dairy group's waters unit. He worked for Procter & Gamble, holding several marketing positions, before joining Danone in 1990.
Kunz will replace Jordi Constans who is leaving Danone to join luxury goods firm LVMH as CEO of Louis Vuitton.
The group also announced yesterday (15 September) that Rafaël Pamias Romero will lead the Latin American fresh dairy business.
Romero, who currently heads Danone's bottled water operations in the region, will succeed Francisco Camacho, who has been promoted to executive vice president of the company's waters arm.
Kunz and Camacho will report to Bernard Hours, Danone's co-chief operating officer of Danone. The appointments will be effective 1 October.
Danone-Unimilk, the French food giant's arm in Russia, has increased its stake in two local dairies....
CAGNY, the annual conference where leading US food makers face Wall Street analysts, saw the likes of General Mills, ConAgra Foods and Heinz this week reflect on the trading challenges facing the indu...
This week, just-food was kept busy with news from the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference, held in Florida....
Pfizer has insisted claims it has allowed Mead Johnson and Danone to table a joint bid for its infant nutrition business is "speculation" and said no decision has been made over the future of the divi...
Heinz chief executive Bill Johnson has suggested the US food giant would be interesting in buying any assets that could emerge if Pfizer's infant nutrition unit is sold....
US infant nutrition firm Mead Johnson and French food group Danone, the owner of Aptamil baby formula, is reportedly set to table a joint bid for the baby food business of pharma giant Pfizer....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review