FRANCE/NETHERLANDS: Danone says "no talks with Numico"
French food giant Danone has denied that it has been or is currently in talks with Royal Numico about a possible takeover of the Dutch food and nutrition company. Reports in the Dutch press cited an unnamed source from Numico saying the two companies were in negotiations about a takeover by Danone. The French company today [Tuesday] released a statement denying the rumours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes