FRANCE: Danone sees 4.4% sales growth in Q1
French food giant Groupe Danone has reported consolidated sales of €3,583m for its Q1 2002, a 4.7% increase year on year compared to the €3,423m for the Q1 2001. Danone said that at constant scope of consolidation and exchange rates, group sales increased by 4.1%. Changes in the scope of consolidation had a positive impact of +1.8% and changes in the exchange rates had a negative impact of -1.2%. This 4.1% sales growth is derived from volume for +2.6% and from value for +1.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods