FRANCE: Danone sees 4.4% sales growth in Q1
French food giant Groupe Danone has reported consolidated sales of €3,583m for its Q1 2002, a 4.7% increase year on year compared to the €3,423m for the Q1 2001. Danone said that at constant scope of consolidation and exchange rates, group sales increased by 4.1%. Changes in the scope of consolidation had a positive impact of +1.8% and changes in the exchange rates had a negative impact of -1.2%. This 4.1% sales growth is derived from volume for +2.6% and from value for +1.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth