USA: Danone selects StarMedia for its first internet venture in Latin America
StarMedia Network (Nasdaq: STRM ; http://www.starmedia.com ), the leading Internet media company for Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences worldwide, and The Danone Group (NYSE: DA), a worldwide leader in the food industry, yesterday announced a strategic partnership to co-brand StarMedia.com's "En Forma" (In Shape) channel, which will feature unique information to promote health and well-being. The two companies will also create a new teen online destination with community features and content specially tailored for teens. The new products will launch first in Mexico in June of 2001, with subsequent rollouts in Argentina, and Brazil during the summer of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods