USA: Danone selects StarMedia for its first internet venture in Latin America
StarMedia Network (Nasdaq: STRM ; http://www.starmedia.com ), the leading Internet media company for Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences worldwide, and The Danone Group (NYSE: DA), a worldwide leader in the food industry, yesterday announced a strategic partnership to co-brand StarMedia.com's "En Forma" (In Shape) channel, which will feature unique information to promote health and well-being. The two companies will also create a new teen online destination with community features and content specially tailored for teens. The new products will launch first in Mexico in June of 2001, with subsequent rollouts in Argentina, and Brazil during the summer of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs