USA: Danone selects StarMedia for its first internet venture in Latin America
StarMedia Network (Nasdaq: STRM ; http://www.starmedia.com ), the leading Internet media company for Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences worldwide, and The Danone Group (NYSE: DA), a worldwide leader in the food industry, yesterday announced a strategic partnership to co-brand StarMedia.com's "En Forma" (In Shape) channel, which will feature unique information to promote health and well-being. The two companies will also create a new teen online destination with community features and content specially tailored for teens. The new products will launch first in Mexico in June of 2001, with subsequent rollouts in Argentina, and Brazil during the summer of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany