US: Danone targets kids with Greek yoghurt NPD
Danone has launched a Greek yoghurt product in the US aimed at children.
The French group has introduced Danimals Superstars, which will compete with Chobani Champions, a kids line introduced by rival Chobani in 2011.
Danone sought to highlight the protein in the product, a common tactic among Greek yoghurt producers. It said Danimals Superstars had "twice as much protein as regular low-fat yoghurt".
The product, on sale across the US, comes in four-ounce, four-count packages. It has five flavours, including strawberry banana sprint and mixed berry half-pipe.
Danone SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Danone is the number two French dairy company and it owes its status to a portfolio of world known and strong brands, including Danone and Activia. Danone is very well positioned to take advantage of ...
The main strategy of Danone in Romania consists of attracting consumers with affordable prices, promotions and new product launches. 90% of the Danone brands sold in Romania are manufactured locally i...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Greenyard Foods, Univeg, Peatinvest mulling merger
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"