Food industry quotes of the week: Danone, Tesco, Kellogg
This week, Danone announced it was forming a new division for its operations in Africa and keeping its medical nutrition arm, which had been the subject of takeover speculation. Tesco issued yet another profit warning, but CEO Dave Lewis is convinced the company is taking the right steps for the future and outlined changes to the way the retailer will do business with suppliers. Elsewhere, Kellogg remained coy over union claims it was mulling the closure of two cereal plants in the US. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production