FRANCE: Danone to cancel 2.8 million treasury stocks
French food manufacturer Danone will cancel 2.8 million treasury stocks. On 17 October, the company's board of directors decided, pursuant to the authorisation granted by the annual general meeting held on 29 May 2001, to cancel 2.8 million treasury stocks. Following this operation, Danone's authorised capital comprises 138,591,372 shares and the company holds, directly or indirectly, 7,844,682 treasury stocks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project