FRANCE: Danone to close six biscuit production sites in five European countries
The Danone group has announced plans to restructure its European biscuit operations. The company said it would be closing down six production sites in five countries, while downsizing five plants, and expanding five others. The company plans to cut 1,780 jobs as part of a Europe-wide restructuring of its biscuit division by June 2000. The French food group said a further twenty sites will be unaffected by its plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre