NEW ZEALAND: Danone touted as likely buyer of New Zealand Dairy Foods
French food manufacturing colossus Danone has been earmarked as a likely candidate to buy Fonterra subsidiary New Zealand Dairy Foods . The French group recently bought Frucor Beverages , the NZ soft drinks group, and is estimated to be the prime candidate among the five potential bidders for Dairy Foods. Danone is remaining characteristically tight-lipped on the subject, but is reported by the Australian press as being on the brink of pursuing due diligence on the company. Dutch bank
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements