NEW ZEALAND: Danone touted as likely buyer of New Zealand Dairy Foods
French food manufacturing colossus Danone has been earmarked as a likely candidate to buy Fonterra subsidiary New Zealand Dairy Foods . The French group recently bought Frucor Beverages , the NZ soft drinks group, and is estimated to be the prime candidate among the five potential bidders for Dairy Foods. Danone is remaining characteristically tight-lipped on the subject, but is reported by the Australian press as being on the brink of pursuing due diligence on the company. Dutch bank
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins