HUNGARY: Danone's local cake maker to slash workforce to 250
Gyor, northwest Hungary-based cake baker Gyori Keksz has revealed plans to slash its workforce from 640 to 250 people. After conducting talks with the company's management, the mayor of Gyor also revealed that Gyori Keksz is to invest 700m Hungarian forints (US$2.8m) in rebuilding its factory in line with the municipality's plan and environmental protection requirements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea