US: Danone's Stonyfield eyes Greek yoghurt eaters with cheese launch
Danone's US organic dairy unit Stonyfield is looking to encourage Greek yoghurt eaters in the country to choose the "mild and creamy" fresh cheese product Petite Crème.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs