USA: Dan's Chocolates.com selects business objects to satisfy e-business intelligence sweet tooth
While one customer may want some Loca Mocha and a contribution to Share our Strength, and another may want Chief Chokolada and a contribution to Citymeals-on-Wheels USA, both go to Dan's Chocolates ( http://www.dans.com ), the first on-line chocolate brand with a charitable focus. And to keep track of these user preferences and more, Dan's has selected Business Objects, (Nasdaq:BOBJ), the world's leading provider of e-business intelligence (e-BI) solutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid