ITALY: Danzas and naturabella enter a strategic alliance making organic produce more accessible to end consumers
Danzas and naturabella, the Italy - based B2B Organic Organizer have signed a co-operation agreement which will make organically grown products more accessible and provide cost savings to the average consumer. Danzas - the leading global provider of logistics solutions, will provide procurement solutions and deliver naturabella-sourced organic products globally, be they in courier packages or container loads. Mr. Andrej Gruden, CEO of naturabella points out that "In the context of recent Europe wide health alerts and the emerging back-to-basics culture, organic produce is the solution for a healthy diet. Organic produce should not be the privilege of the affluent few, but rather a choice available to everyone within their family budget. Organic produce will now hopefully become the "H & M", not the "Gucci" as it has been in the past". naturabella is the leading organic produce business-to-business provider, managing financing, certification and logistics solutions for industry and wholesalers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review