ITALY: Danzas and naturabella enter a strategic alliance making organic produce more accessible to end consumers
Danzas and naturabella, the Italy - based B2B Organic Organizer have signed a co-operation agreement which will make organically grown products more accessible and provide cost savings to the average consumer. Danzas - the leading global provider of logistics solutions, will provide procurement solutions and deliver naturabella-sourced organic products globally, be they in courier packages or container loads. Mr. Andrej Gruden, CEO of naturabella points out that "In the context of recent Europe wide health alerts and the emerging back-to-basics culture, organic produce is the solution for a healthy diet. Organic produce should not be the privilege of the affluent few, but rather a choice available to everyone within their family budget. Organic produce will now hopefully become the "H & M", not the "Gucci" as it has been in the past". naturabella is the leading organic produce business-to-business provider, managing financing, certification and logistics solutions for industry and wholesalers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat