TURKEY: Dardanel Onentas agrees exports worth US$5m to Canada
Turkish frozen food manufacturer Dardanel Onentas Gida has signed a deal to export US$5m worth of its products to Canada. At the moment, Dardanel Onentas exports $200,000 worth of products to 25 countries. The company has increased the number of its employees from 700 in 2001 to 2,000, reported the Turkish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week