TURKEY: Dardanel posts preliminary net profit of US$6.7m for Q1 2002
Turkish food processor Dardanel has posted a preliminary net profit of 9.3 trillion Turkish lira (US$6.7m) for its Q1 2002, a massive turnaround for a company which reported a net loss of 48.2 trillion lira for the same period in 2001. Now in its eighteenth year of operation, Dardanel specialises in seafood products, canned and frozen vegetables and different tomato products. The company also produces frozen pastries and pet food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning