TURKEY: Dardanel posts preliminary net profit of US$6.7m for Q1 2002
Turkish food processor Dardanel has posted a preliminary net profit of 9.3 trillion Turkish lira (US$6.7m) for its Q1 2002, a massive turnaround for a company which reported a net loss of 48.2 trillion lira for the same period in 2001. Now in its eighteenth year of operation, Dardanel specialises in seafood products, canned and frozen vegetables and different tomato products. The company also produces frozen pastries and pet food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti