USA: Dave & Buster’s gains proceeds through sale and leaseback transactions
US-based restaurant and entertainment complex operator, Dave & Buster's (DAB), has completed a sale and leaseback transaction for its world HQ building and warehouse. According to a press release issued yesterday [Wednesday] DAB has also signed letters of intent for sale and leaseback transactions for six of its owned properties. The company is expecting to gain total proceeds of between US$35m and US$40m for the transactions, funds that will be used to reduce DAB's debt and provide additional liquidity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark