USA: Dave & Buster’s gains proceeds through sale and leaseback transactions
US-based restaurant and entertainment complex operator, Dave & Buster's (DAB), has completed a sale and leaseback transaction for its world HQ building and warehouse. According to a press release issued yesterday [Wednesday] DAB has also signed letters of intent for sale and leaseback transactions for six of its owned properties. The company is expecting to gain total proceeds of between US$35m and US$40m for the transactions, funds that will be used to reduce DAB's debt and provide additional liquidity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk