USA: Dave & Buster's names W.C. Hammett, Jr. as vice president, chief financial officer
Dave & Buster's Inc. (NYSE:DAB - news) announced that W.C. Hammett, Jr. has joined the company as vice president and chief financial officer. Hammett has a long history of financial leadership in the restaurant and hospitality industries as well as public accounting experience. He assumed his new role at Dave & Buster's today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO