USA: Dave & Buster's names W.C. Hammett, Jr. as vice president, chief financial officer
Dave & Buster's Inc. (NYSE:DAB - news) announced that W.C. Hammett, Jr. has joined the company as vice president and chief financial officer. Hammett has a long history of financial leadership in the restaurant and hospitality industries as well as public accounting experience. He assumed his new role at Dave & Buster's today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses