UK: David James new face of Jaffa Cakes
David James is the new face Jaffa Cakes
McVities has signed England goalkeeper David James as the new face of its Jaffa Cakes brand.
The campaign will involve a football-themed, on-pack promotion across McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes range, offering consumers the opportunity to win a range of football-themed prizes, the firm said today (24 June).
Nick Stuart, commercial manager at UBUK said: “Whilst the nation becomes immersed in football over the next month, retailers should look to take advantage of the increased sales demand generated by the McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes campaign with David James, the on-pack promotion and should stock up accordingly.”
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast