AUSTRALIA: David Jones to scale back plans for Foodchain
Market watchers are waiting for Australian retailer David Jones to reveal that it is to reduce its Foodchain venture. David Jones is likely to admit that the business will be downsized as part of its strategic review when it releases its Q3 results. Foodchain is still producing running losses that could detract from David Jones' department store business. Further speculation was raised after Julie Coates, executive responsible for the food business, left the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review