CANADA: David Schwartz elected president of Canadian Meat Council
David Schwartz, president and CEO of Quality Meat Packers Limited of Toronto has been elected president of the Canadian Meat Council (CMC) for 2002. Schwartz welcomed the appointment, saying: "The members of the CMC, operators of federally inspected meat processing facilities, are committed to supplying the highest quality, wholesome meat and meat products for Canadian consumers and customers around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant