FRANCE: Davisco Foods International Announces Arterial Blood Pressure in Rats Reduced Using Whey Protein Hydrolysates
Davisco Foods International, Inc., of Le Sueur, MN, the world's leading producer of whey protein isolate, announced here today the results from a clinical study on the effects of whey protein hydrolysates on conscious, unrestrained spontaneously-hypertensive rats (SHR).Results indicated that single oral administration of BioZate(TM), at doses of 75 or 150mg/kg, significantly reduced mean arterial blood pressure from 1 to 7 hours after administration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid