FRANCE: Davisco Foods International Announces Arterial Blood Pressure in Rats Reduced Using Whey Protein Hydrolysates
Davisco Foods International, Inc., of Le Sueur, MN, the world's leading producer of whey protein isolate, announced here today the results from a clinical study on the effects of whey protein hydrolysates on conscious, unrestrained spontaneously-hypertensive rats (SHR).Results indicated that single oral administration of BioZate(TM), at doses of 75 or 150mg/kg, significantly reduced mean arterial blood pressure from 1 to 7 hours after administration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes