FRANCE: Davisco Foods International Announces Arterial Blood Pressure in Rats Reduced Using Whey Protein Hydrolysates
Davisco Foods International, Inc., of Le Sueur, MN, the world's leading producer of whey protein isolate, announced here today the results from a clinical study on the effects of whey protein hydrolysates on conscious, unrestrained spontaneously-hypertensive rats (SHR).Results indicated that single oral administration of BioZate(TM), at doses of 75 or 150mg/kg, significantly reduced mean arterial blood pressure from 1 to 7 hours after administration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units