Food Forum India 2008 - Quote, Unquote: Day Two
The challenges of operating in India's fledgling organised retail sector took centre stage at day two of the Food Forum India 2008 conference in Mumbai yesterday (7 May). Meeting ever-changing consumer demands, a nascent supply chain and a sustainable relationship between supplier and retailer were key points of discussion. Here are some of the top quotes from day two's session.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast