USA: Daydots Food Safety Solutions now serving United Kingdom
With food safety becoming a global issue, Daydots Food Safety Solutions, the leading United States producer and distributor of food safety products and services, will officially open its facility in the United Kingdom at the Restaurant Show Oct. 1-3 in London. The principal U.K. office, located in Kidderminster, England, has been in operation since May and will be the center of production and distribution for Daydots Food Safety Solutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations