CANADA: DBRS confirms ratings for Cara Operations
Dominion Bond Rating Service Ltd (DBRS) has confirmed the senior debt and commercial paper ratings of Canadian foodservice giant Cara Operations at BBB and R-2 (high), respectively, with stable trends. DBRS explained that the decision had been made for four reasons. Restaurants and associated business account for 90% of Cara's sales and are concentrated in the value/quick service segment, making Cara more resilient to economic cycles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target