USA: D.D. Williamson offers innovative financial service to food industry
Paying for ingredients just got easier for manufacturers of foods and beverages. D.D. Williamson, world leader in caramel color, will now accept its customers' payments through Visa and MasterCard. Though frequent among vendors in other industries, D.D. Williamson is among the first ingredient manufacturers to offer this convenient service to its customers. The company announced its new service at the Institute of Food Technologists' annual meeting this week in New Orleans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival