USA: D.D. Williamson offers innovative financial service to food industry
Paying for ingredients just got easier for manufacturers of foods and beverages. D.D. Williamson, world leader in caramel color, will now accept its customers' payments through Visa and MasterCard. Though frequent among vendors in other industries, D.D. Williamson is among the first ingredient manufacturers to offer this convenient service to its customers. The company announced its new service at the Institute of Food Technologists' annual meeting this week in New Orleans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund