USA: D.D. Williamson offers innovative financial service to food industry
Paying for ingredients just got easier for manufacturers of foods and beverages. D.D. Williamson, world leader in caramel color, will now accept its customers' payments through Visa and MasterCard. Though frequent among vendors in other industries, D.D. Williamson is among the first ingredient manufacturers to offer this convenient service to its customers. The company announced its new service at the Institute of Food Technologists' annual meeting this week in New Orleans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry