USA: Dean and Suiza File Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA) and Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) announced today that they have filed a preliminary joint proxy statement/prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with their planned merger. Completion of the merger requires the approval of the shareholders of both companies. Once finalized, the joint proxy statement/prospectus will be mailed to all shareholders of Suiza and Dean in connection with the solicitation of votes. The document must undergo routine SEC review and comment before it can be finalized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth