USA: Dean and Suiza File Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA) and Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) announced today that they have filed a preliminary joint proxy statement/prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with their planned merger. Completion of the merger requires the approval of the shareholders of both companies. Once finalized, the joint proxy statement/prospectus will be mailed to all shareholders of Suiza and Dean in connection with the solicitation of votes. The document must undergo routine SEC review and comment before it can be finalized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival