USA: Dean and Suiza File Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA) and Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) announced today that they have filed a preliminary joint proxy statement/prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with their planned merger. Completion of the merger requires the approval of the shareholders of both companies. Once finalized, the joint proxy statement/prospectus will be mailed to all shareholders of Suiza and Dean in connection with the solicitation of votes. The document must undergo routine SEC review and comment before it can be finalized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report