USA: Dean and Suiza File Joint Proxy Statement/Prospectus
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA) and Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) announced today that they have filed a preliminary joint proxy statement/prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with their planned merger. Completion of the merger requires the approval of the shareholders of both companies. Once finalized, the joint proxy statement/prospectus will be mailed to all shareholders of Suiza and Dean in connection with the solicitation of votes. The document must undergo routine SEC review and comment before it can be finalized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre